Education & Memberships
- Bar Call, Law Society of Alberta (2020)
- Bar Call, Law Society of British Columbia (2020)
- Juris Doctor, Thompson Rivers University (2019)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice (Honours), Mount Royal University (2016)
DANIJELA RADINOVIC, B.A., J.D.
Danijela was raised in Calgary, Alberta.
She obtained her Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice (Honours) from Mount Royal University in 2016, and her Juris Doctor from Thompson Rivers University in 2019.
Danijela dedicates herself to the unique needs of clients, to help them through the legal process and difficult moments. She strives to assist clients through their difficult times and in reaching an amicable solution with minimal financial burden.
Danijela is fluent in Serbo-Croatian and English and is able to assist clients in either language.
Outside of the office, Danijela lives an active lifestyle and can mostly be found exploring the great outdoors.
Giving Back to the Community
Danijela has volunteered her time to organizations and programs in both Alberta and British Columbia. A few of the historic volunteer opportunities Danijela has participate in Calgary, Alberta are as follows:
- Calgary Artistic Rollerblading;
- Skud Frula Folklor (Non-profit organization);
- Scotiabank Calgary Marathon; and,
- the Canadian Shotokan Karate Association.
Danijela is always interested in finding new opportunities to volunteer her time and give back to the community.
Help starts with a consultation.
We listen, we understand and we help.